Tuesday, August 08, 2006

ashes


Having a job is not so bad. It IS challenging. It's a challenge to wait for six hours in a gloomy, improperly-lit and cold office (its supposed to be a shared office, however I'm the only one there.. thus its my own office). To wait for six hours hoping that no one comes in asking you to do little work. Having to endure all types of people. The worst though is waiting in great dread and hope for the day to end without having to deal with a person who'll force you to get the worst of your rotten burried self of anger, hatred and loathing for those people.

Days pass

The fifth day of the acting workshop.
The aerobics class is no longer; today was the last class unfortunately. I will miss being forced to exercise to death. I have proven myself worthy of respect being the only one of all the applicants who received a full mark for the personal interview and the entry test. Everyone was asking who's this guy? Are you the one?
It was all about using the good tips I got on how to impress interviewers; and man their methods were so traditional.

I'm going to do a short play I wrote; an adaptation from Edgar Allan Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart.





she puts the seeds in me
plant this dying tree
she's a burning string
and I'm just the ashes



Marilyn Manson

1 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

Read :) It helps passing the time, and you will enjoy it.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home