Saturday, August 05, 2006

dada

Cheap classics
I realized that I don't have enough of western classics so I decided to crusade the market for cheap CDs of classics. I loved Schubert's symphony no. 8, the unfinished.
Cheap classics... I found a CD for kd 2 and it included two symphonies by Schubert, and after I purchased that I found a collection of 4 CDs for kd 5 only of the best of Schubert. oh well.

This should be the third day in the acting workshop.
Even those with little knowledge of what really is theatre... prefer to degrade what theatre represents as hard as possible.
One stated clearly that he is here for "fame", "to have friends", to be "popular and loved by everyone". The easiest way to be famous is to fake your way into this field; to fake it, is just to tell jokes on stage.
No matter how many original actors, directors and playwrights are out there trying to preserve the real meaning of theatre; they are always overwhelmed by this barbaric mob out to eliminate any sense of seriousness related to theatre.


"If I shout:
Ideal, Ideal, Ideal
Knowledge, Knowledge, Knowledge,
Boomboom, Boomboom, Boomboom
I have recorded fairly accurately Progress, Law, Morals, and all the other magnificent qualities that various very intelligent people have discussed in so many books."

Tristan Tzara

Very true.
thus, dada

2 Comments:

Blogger Chai-7aleeb said...

WATCH AMADEUS MOVIE.IT'S THE BEST OF CLASSIC MUSIC AS IT IS THE STORY OF MOZART.

7:24 AM  
Blogger antihero said...

I've heard about it before..
i heard about it from a man i loathe.. which is not a good thing but I do intend to watch it someday :P

Thanks man

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home